We are currently open for custom orders. To make a request, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and press the "Submit" button when you finish, or you can send us a direct email at email@example.com. We will review your information and get in touch via email within a 3-5 business days.
What to expect:
1. Be as detailed as possible! Details help us determine if we can do what you're asking, stay within your budget, and deliver within your desired time-frame. We always try to make our customer's custom dreams come true, so if we do not think we can accomplish the request within your budgetary guidelines and time-frame, we will let you know right away and we will provide you with reasonable alternatives so you can make an informed decision.
2. We always provide a firm price quote up front. After we review your request, we will price the custom based on the cost of supplies, the time involved designing the item, and the hours it will take to create the piece. You will never get a surprise fee or extra cost from us.
3. If you agree to the price and other details we may provide, we will send you an invoice for the quoted price, plus applicable taxes and shipping fees. Once you complete the payment we will start production!
4. We will consult with you throughout the process about various aspects of the custom request including, but not limited to, design, style, size/measurements, color palette, materials, and anything that directly involves your approval to best meet your expectations about the order.
5. As for the more technical aspects of the design, like where to source the materials, the quality and makeup of the materials, etc., we will decide using our professional expertise. This is why the more detail you provide in advance, the better. If you are opposed to a certain fabric makeup, or a sourcing from a certain shop, please let us know in your initial request.
Basically, you can trust us, because we're gonna make this as dreamy and perfect for you as we can. Now go ahead and send that request!